Blood glucose monitoring system HGM-111 is intended as an aid to monitor and control blood glucose levels. With a mega memory of 512 measurement results blood glucose management is made easy
Availability of models varies across countries. Please contact our local offices for more information.
EASY TEST STEPS, CODING IS NOT REQUIRED
Blood Glucose Monitoring System HGM-111 is intended as an aid to monitor and control blood glucose levels. With a mega memory of 512 measurement results, blood glucose management is made easy.
3 easy test steps:
Easy no coding
Fast test time - 5 seconds
Ease of use
- Error indication when expired, damaged or reused strips are used
- Measures with small blood sample
- Backlight for easy reading of results
Easy management of test results
- Meal flags help you categorize and identify results
- Mega memory stores up to 512 readings with date & time
- Average value for past 7, 14 and 30 days
- Strip disposal lever
Use only with OMRON Strips HGM-STP1A
Meter measurement unit is mg/dL or mmol/L, depending on respective countries regulation.
Blood Glucose Test Strip (HGM-STP1A)
To be used with Omron Blood Glucose Meter HGM-111 & HGM-112.
For blood sampling, HEA-LNC30 Lancets are compatible with most lancing device.
Glucose Control Solution (HEA-CTR30)
Applicable for test on Omron test strip HEA-STP30 & STP1A.
Lancing device (HEA-LDV30)